Enter your keyword


We have taught a lot of drivers from many countries how to adapt their driving to the NSW regulations.  

How many lessons should you need to be ready for the Driving test will depend, not on how many years you have been driving but how fast you can adapt to the RMS driving test rules.

If you have an overseas licence and want to convert to an Australian licence, you need to pass the DKT (Driver Knowledge Test) and possibly the driving test, depending on where you obtained your overseas licence.

Please check with us to find out what you really need, depending on your licence, or with the RMS  www.rms.nsw.gov.au